Monday 31 July 2017

The Blue Dolphins - Day 4

Breakfast: porridge. Orange juice. Bread. Plenty of butter, cheese and preservatives. 

We went off to do our work: girls and Xander to the woman's cooperative with Mr Brown and the rest of us to dig and haul bricks etc. 

We had tea at Yussief's (?!) house; he was the boy who had been working with us and letting us use his donkey - Jonathan. Breads, jams, butter, cake, olives and plenty of mint tea. Parents - you might need to start stocking your cupboards! You have been warned!

After lunch we played some sports! Volleyball in a circle. Loads of fun. We then worked for a few more hours in the afternoon: litter picking in the village! Not so fun but the place is looking better already. 

In the early evening we challenge the locals to a game of football - the pitch was rocky and had a massive slope at one side on the halfway line. The Moroccans won!

We had cous cous and lambs for supper with plenty of vegetables. Please find below your individual messages!!

~ Sheldon Ford


Chloe - the Moroccan market was amazing, Tom made friends with all the food sellers and Tess got proposed to.

Christian - I don't know what the custom is here BUT like Theresa May they don't seem to have many seats. 

Xander - Lots of love; got you a little something, Auntie. As for you Dad, I'll bring you back Christian's head. P.s. SHELDON WILL NOT STOP FARTING AND FIXING MY GRAMMAR!

Alex S - Having a great time, don't know what you want but I'll try to get you a monkey! 

Thomas Gregory - Apparently I talk in my sleep, but I let a good one rip last night so that made up for it. Alex loved it 😉

Emma Barnes - I bet you miss your favourite child.

Joe Ward - mum can u clean my room plz, its a bit of a mess yeeeeeeee boiiiiii

Sam Sheppard- I made a new friend called Sir Johnathan Diddy-Donkey of Happy Valley and I made him a friendship bracelet (Mummy, can we get a pet donkey please?) 

Imogen Twigt - I hope you had/have a lovely trip to the shard. I'm eating the food so you don't need to worry. 

Lucy Smith - I actually made friends lol

Tyler Moore - Mum, I am not dead yet. I have been close but not close enough for your liking. As well as that, it's been an amazing trip so far, the people are so nice and pretty good at football too. 

Erica Belcher - I've tried not to be so socially awkward and I have made some friends!   

Luke Porcher - Amazing place, having a good time and stuff. Please buy Lib's t-shirt for gig, thanks.

Tess Oliver - I have found my true talent as a wool spinner.